We provide independent advice for developers and planning authorities on a wide variety and scale of development proposals.
We work alongside clients and stakeholders to help them understand the intricacies of the Resource Management Act (RMA) as it applies to transport, and its impact on specific projects. Our ability to understand the development process from all angles means we can provide valuable insights into how proposed developments and planning changes will affect transport demands.
Our team’s expertise in this area includes:
- Sustainable traffic and transport design advice, with a pedestrian and cycling focus
- Traffic and transport assessments to obtain resource consent
- Development of feasibility studies and due diligence
- Expert evidence/witness
- Transport and land use integrations
- Car parking planning and design
- Impact on public transport for areas with high public transport usage
- Vehicle tracking, ramp design, service yard design
- Car lift and stacked car park design advice
- S92 responses
- Travel plans
- Traffic input to environment impact assessment
Our transportation specialists were formerly known as Abley Transportation Consultants but are now a proud part of our new, integrated Abley brand.