We provide independent advice for developers and planning authorities on a wide variety and scale of development proposals.
We work alongside clients and stakeholders to help them understand the intricacies of the Resource Management Act (RMA) as it applies to transport, and its impact on specific projects. Our ability to understand the development process from all angles means we can provide valuable insights into how proposed developments and planning changes will affect transport demands.
We use our knowledge of planning processes and rules, and apply our transport expertise to support clients through the land development process.
Our team’s expertise in this area includes:
- Traffic and transport assessments to obtain resource consent
- Sustainable traffic and transport design advice, with a pedestrian, public transport and cycling focus
- Feasibility studies and due diligence
- Expert evidence/witness
- District plan reviews
- Public and private plan changes
- Subdivision design advice
- Consent reviews
- Integrating transport and land use through design
- Car parking planning and design
- Vehicle tracking, ramp design, service yard design
- Car lift and stacked car park design advice
- S92 responses
- Travel plans
- Traffic input to environment impact assessment