We play a central role in planning New Zealand’s ever-changing transport system through the application of leading tools and a collaborative approach. Our specialist skills in planning the transport system combine best practice knowledge with practical insights of the local environment and the needs of its users.
The development of a successful transport system starts with an integrated long term strategy, and is realised through practical expert advice. We work alongside our clients to develop transport strategies to achieve better outcomes for people, towns, cities and the transport system.
Our transport planning services include:
- Transport strategy development
- Transport modelling (macro, meso, micro and intersection scale)
- Network Operating Planning
- Business case development and review
- Economic analysis
- Traffic signal design and operation
- Parking strategies
- Spatial and masterplan transport planning input
- Data collection and analysis
- GIS-based accessibility modelling
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Project management and procurement
The team at Abley also provide peer review for all of the above services, giving you added confidence in the advice that you receive.