The information provided in this site is based on information supplied by Abley Ltd unless otherwise stated and is intended only as an introduction and guide to Abley Ltd, their services or as a guide to traffic engineering or transportation planning. While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur and Abley Ltd does not guarantee such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Abley Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. The information provided on this website does not constitute professional advice. Changes or updates to the content of this site may occur without notice by continuing to use this site after any such changes you are deemed to have agreed to the amended conditions of use. No content on this site shall add to or change any contract for products or services you may have with Abley Ltd.
To the extent permitted by law:
• all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it; and
• Abley Ltd will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the content on or accessed through it.
All copyright and all other intellectual property on this site is owned by Abley Ltd. Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Abley Ltd welcomes the use of this site for your non-commercial use provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of this site without Abley Ltd's express permission. You may not use this site, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way.
Abley Ltd provides links to third party sites only as a convenience to users, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Abley Ltd of the third party site. The sites linked to this site are not under the control of Abley Ltd. We are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. In accordance with Internet protocol, we require that you request the permission of Abley Ltd to link to this site. If you would like to link to the site please contact email@example.com.
Abley Ltd may collect, retain and update personal information about you which you provide both:
• directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on Abley Ltd services, or to go on mailing lists; and
• indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
Abley Ltd intends to use this information for purposes connected with:
• providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future services, to you;
• keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
Abley Ltd intends to provide overall statistics about users, site use, demand for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you. You are entitled to access and correct the personal information Abley Ltd holds about you at any time. You can request to be removed from our mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
This site is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.